Drive and develop strong professional relationships within the territory, focusing on oncologists, urologists and other relevant specialists and auxiliary staff involved in the care of patients, by creating value for them through a comprehensive offer (drug, services, information) in order to meet or exceed assigned sales goals in respect with the company's Ethics & Compliance rules.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
Define and monitor Account Plans at territory level:
Implement the company's Key Account business and performance analysis in order to achieve optimal sales performance:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit identifying opportunities and challenges, serving customers with a valuable and comprehensive offer
- Develop and implement key account and territory business plans centered on robust performance analysis in order to meet or exceed territory productivity requirements
- Identify and bring to completion Territory valuable projects, through internal and external partnerships and territory management
- Effective management of territory resources and budget
Undertake accurately and timely reporting activities including call records, sales analysis, customer, promotion and competitor feedback and regulatory requirements
Demonstrate high level clinical knowledge:
- Provide in-field clinical training and on-going clinical education with physicians, key clinical personnel as well as internal and external employees to optimize patient safety and outcomes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to multi-task and overcome challenges in order to successfully
- Ability to assimilate and communicate complex clinical data
- Demonstrate excellent product, customer and market knowledge.
- High level of understanding of clinical data, guidelines and clinical practices
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Advanced selling/key account management skills, including delivering a tailored sales experience, based on needs-based selling
- Secure hospital and regional formularies and referrals
Stakeholder omni-channel Engagement and Influence
- Build and leverage internal and external stakeholder networks and maintain regular contact with key decision-makers and influencers.
- Develop strong and long-term relationships with customers and KOLs in all assigned accounts and collaborate with cross functional stakeholders
- Maintain regular and quality contact with key external decision-makers
- Identify departmental and stakeholder drivers and barriers in key hospitals
- Work closely with the cross-functional Brand Team to develop account objectives, strategies and tactics
- Fosters team effectiveness and accomplishments of shared goals by sharing knowledge, experience and information.