The company is entering the next phase in bringing their telemonitoring solutions to the market. Currently they are focussing on the Belgian market, but will expand to international markets soon.
You will connect with the main stakeholders, such as cardiologists and neurologists, and sell them the telemonitoring solution by being an active listener who understands where the solution can bring value in their current treatment options. You’re not afraid to be creative, to explore new approaches, and to go the extra mile to seal the deal and achieve the targets. We are looking for an analytical mind combined with technical savviness and a can do mentality.
We hire for spirit and your ability to close deals. We are looking for a hungry commercial person with 2-3 years of experience in a sales role (creating leads, building relations, closing deals).
Your basic responsibilities will include:
- Market exploration and customer segmentation to build your operational sales plan
- Generate leads and open doors, give demo's, evaluate test usage, assist specialists & hospitals with setting up the first patients, attend conferences where KOL & stakeholders meet ...
- Understand the needs of non-existing customers to acquire new hospitals and patients but also expand our footprint by introducing new use cases with existing customers
- Effectively communicate the company's value proposition and products and services
- Share customer feedback with the team and relevant internal stakeholders
- Handle the sales cycle end-to-end: from creating leads, visiting clients and prospects over administrative work and after-sales support