The Patient Engagement Partner (PEP) is responsible to oversee the patient journey in its entirety, to deliver better outcomes for patients. He/She:
- Leads the development and execution of the local Patient Engagement Strategy, in collaboration with the cross-functional teams
- Conducts the ecosystem mapping and drives projects to optimize patient journey / patient support programs in breast cancer.
- Contributes to local brand strategy in breast cancer by bringing an outside-in perspective and insights on patients’ needs
- Strengthens the Patient Engagement capability at country level, and actively integrates “Shared Best practices” from other countries concerning patient engagement, patient support and patient solutions
- Plays a key role in strengthening and building capabilities internally and externally on maximizing value for patients
- Maximise the degree in which the company can positively impact the sustainable value of solutions benefiting patients, healthcare systems, society
The role may include -but is not limited to- the development of patient support programs, patient educational material, side effects management materialsThe PEP reports to the Medical manager.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
1. In cooperation with onco-nurses & nurses association:
- Support nurses education on adverse events
- Support Patient Support Programs
- Represent the company at national nurses’ congresses, meetings and events
2. In cooperation with HCPs (e.g. radiologists, pneumologists, onco-psychologists, ...)
- Collaborate with HCPs touching the patient journey in breast cancer
- Support HCPs in communicating with their patients (and their caregivers)
- Inform and exchange on ongoing Patient Support Programs in the hospital
3. In cooperation with of PAG & Patient associations:
- Identify relevant PAGs for engagement.
- Support PAGs initiated Patient support programs
- Represent the company at national patient-related congresses, meetings and events
Cross-functional interaction with: Sales Representatives, Brand Manager, Medical Science Liaisons, Medical manager, Omnichannel Manager