- Manage specific market access projects, including writing core access dossiers, preparing and/or overseeing the preparation of submission files for the entire product portfolio of the Belgian Affiliate. This includes obtaining and maintain national price and reimbursement and also supervising local access through tendering procedures.
- Supervise, manage and coach the team of Price & Reimbursement Managers.
- Managing Public relations with different stakeholders, at political level but also with scientific and patient organisations.
- You are in charge of communication, both at internal and external level. You are the responsible spokesperson, point of contact for the media and responsible for the centralisation of internal company messages.
- You will be part of the Belgian Management Team and as such you will act as an active leader for the entire Belgian affiliat
Responsible for access of the full portfolio of the company at national level
- Final responsibility for obtaining access for the full portfolio of the company.
- Supervise and support the team of access managers in the development of the necessary requirements (incl pricing dossier, reimbursement dossiers, HTA evaluation, Budget Impact modeling, convention negotiations, …) in order to maintain or gain access.
- Plan, implement and evaluate market access strategy for our product portfolio in Belgium and Luxembourg, by reconciling the interests of the headquarters, the affiliate, and the Belgian environment.
- Create, coordinate and do the necessary individual follow up of specific defined access dossiers.
- Enhance collaboration in close connection with local cross functional team (Medical, Marketing, Sales management, Leadership, Finance) and with international and global PRA teams.
- Ensure all follow-up activities, including outreach to stakeholders, CRM members, clinical experts patient associations.
- Ensure the follow-up of all aspects of the Belgian and European pharmaceutical legislation, related to medicines.
Responsible for access of the full portfolio of company at sub-national level
- Final responsible for monitoring tender process and submission upon business necessity.
Public and Governmental Affairs
- Develop and communicate company positions/policies on key current and anticipated issues.
- Establish and manage relationships of mutual interest with stakeholders.
- Involvement in pharma.be, association activities (task forces, working groups, …).
- Serve as a consistent source of information to decision makers.
Responsible for Communication
- Lead project-specific external and internal communications plans.
- Identify and manage external communications issues and establish crisis team.
- Act as and/or prepare internal/external spokesperson to talk with the media and other stakeholders on selected topics.
- Create and leverage corporate responsibility activities.