As Medical Science Liaison Hematology for Belgium, you are reporting to the MSL Manager based in France. You are closely collaborating with the Medical Manager Hematology Belgium. You will have a portfolio of scientific & clinical experts, visiting them to gain insights in the therapeutic domain and exchange scientific data, support scientific projects, respond to questions from HCP's and organize & present at scientific meetings.
Maintain and effectively communicate deep scientific knowledge:
You will be required to engage in continuous learning to maintain the highest level of technical expertise within the therapeutic area of hematology. This will enable you to answer scientific questions and establish yourself as a reliable, trusted, resource of unbiased, accurate, up-to-date, medical and scientific knowledge requested and desired by the hematologists.
- Respond to external customer questions and needs, including escalations by Med Info & sales
- Develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with relevant professional societies & patient organisations in hematology
- Deliver educational presentations to customers
- Support the medical training needs of internal business partners such as sales and marketing
- Critically read and evaluate relevant medical literature to be up-to-date in the TA
Excel at customer engagement and support medical/scientific information needs of scientific experts
- You will organize and be speaker in scientific meetings, and act as one of the primary interfaces between the company and scientific experts to deliver the best in class customer experiences.
- You will support the planning & implementation of symposia, advisory boards, scientific exchange and educational meetings/events with HCP’s and review the scientific content of promo material
Strategic vision and leadership:
- Be capable of synthesizing complex data, effectively communicate meaningful clinical insights and answer customer questions.
- You cultivate internal networks and collaborate effectively across functions with an active contribution to medical planning and strategy in the affiliate.
- You will be expected to demonstrate strategic analysis, planning, and prioritization to maximize efficiency.
- Implement and evaluate a strategic territory plan prioritizing core MSL activities and take personal accountability for results.
- Adhere to all governing internal and external requirements, procedures, and laws, demonstrating good judgement at all times.
- Knowledge of and compliance with local laws and regulations, and global policies and procedures, compliance guidelines with respect to data dissemination, promotional materials and interactions with external health care professionals