The Head of Commercial is accountable for optimal face-to-face and remote customer experience in Belgium & Luxemburg.
The primary purpose is to successfully lead the specialist and marketing functions within the Specialty Business Division:
- Ensuring commercial targets are achieved
- Leading and ensuring the development of the different teams responsible for HCP Engagement
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Responsible for the commercial strategy
- Coherently leads the strategic operations for both face-to-face and remote HCP engagement
- Analyze, evaluate and take corrective or enhancing measures regarding overall brand performance
- Maintains a high level of product, therapy, disease and Belgian market knowledge.
- Becomes the expert on all relevant commercial data
- Track, assess, analyze, and enhance the face-to-face and remote, and other omni-channel promotional activities, resource deployment and utilization
- Oversees and leads insights based strategic and tactical decision making, based on detailed analysis of qualitative and quantitative research surveys, syndicated studies and analytical insights for assigned products and competition
- Develops full Belgian Business Plans for life cycle products or new indications
- Accountable for commercial launch readiness of any to launch products
- The Commercial Head coaches, mentors and develops direct reports (Brand Management, CX Specialist Management) to ensure brand objective achievement and employee performance
- Works closely with the Head of Medical Affairs and Commercial Excellence Manager to ensure in-market sales and operating profit targets are met
- Leads the commercial implementation and pragmatic evolution of the new operating customer engagement experience model from a holistic omni-channel perspective.
- Sets targets and expectations (KPIs, Work Instructions) to deliver the business goals
- Collaborates closely with the European Hub
- Creates and maintains a strong network of external contacts and utilize them to retain a strong understanding of the market and competitor environment.
- Ensures full compliance with the SOP procedure for the release of promotional material
- Adhere to all legal requirements for the promotion of pharmaceutical products.